A cookie is a piece of information held on a user’s computer.
- track aspects of user visits, including the length of a user's visit, their browser, geographic location and the use of the search facility on this website.
- remember user’s selected contrast and/or text resizing preferences for this website
- track aspects of user visits when using the webchat service
- manage hosting and sessions and user authentication to ensure a good experience on the website
Which Cookies do we use?
Cookie or product name
To record cookie consent
Google Analytics Cookies
Track aspects of user visits, including the length of a user's visit, their browser, geographic location and the use of the search facility on this website
How can you manage or delete cookies?
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies, the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, these sites can provide more information on how to do this:
Get in touch with us about your data
You can contact us at any time and ask us:
- what information we’ve stored about you
- to change or update your details
- to delete your details from our records.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make a complaint
If you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your data, you can make a complaint.
Comments to share?
If you have any comments or ideas on how we can improve this site - please share your views with us, the best ideas come from our users.